Sunday, December 03, 2006

Party Day


Wow It doesn't seem possible that Noah's birthday party day is here! All of the preparations have been made. I have the wrapped presents, fun treat sacks and all the wonderful "Cars" party plates. I thought I had extra Thomas plates but didn't so I went running around last night looking for Thomas plates but couldn't find any! I decided to purchase the "Cars" movie plates, napkins and treat sacks. Oh well for a full on theme, but you can't have it all. I picked up a cute talking "Mater" toy for him last night. I love the one saying, " My names Maaater, like TaMaaater, without the TA.". I think I'll have more fun with the toy then Noah will. I love Larry the Cable guy! I love the stillness of the house right now. I relish these moments of just me time. I am able to enjoy my time just to reminice about my son. Alexa and Noah have changed so much since they were babies. Alexa is definitely a music lover and Noah just loves to play by himself in his room. I appreciate them both so much. The other day my friend Patti asked me If I could have a perfect world what would it be? I told her there is a person I like a great deal and he would be in my life along with my children just the way they were. I have rough days with the kids but I would not have it any other way. I also said that in my perfect world that I would have an education to fall back on and I would have already learned paitence and know God as my strength earlier. Have a good Sunday from my crazy house to yours!! Life is great and I feel happy! Today I remember what God says in the Bible," suffer the children to come unto me". I know that God always has room for my children because they are very special!!!
XOXOXOXO,
Christi~

No comments: