Friday, December 22, 2006

Scared...

Tonight I'm going to have to speak with someone that i care about and tell them that quite possible the proffessional relationship we have is over. I've felt this way for quite sometime just didn't have the guts till now to end this sort of relationship. I felt hurt for a while and somewhat used in a way. I believe in my heart that I am worth more than what I'm getting. Still it's hard to end these sorts of friendships because there is always some of my feelings attached. I'm moving on all relationships not just this one. I need to feel worth and that is not what I'm getting lately. I do believe what dr.Phil says is true, " you teach people how to treat you". I've taught to many people how to treat me badly, to the point I expect it. There are people out there who will treat you like they should and then there are some that appear to be "users". I don't like to be a play thing or a toy or a puppet on a string. So I hope the other half of this proffessional realationship will read this and understand that there wasn't any other motive then for me to be happy again. Because I feel my children need a happy mother and without weird expectations or other people. I just needed to move on and not wait on something that may never happen,badly as i want it!
xoxoxoxo,
Christi~

No comments: