Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Sometimes you just have to jump in....

Well last night, to start the dating process, I made my own personal profile for Yahoo( laughing). I mostly have started it because if we are dating now then great! I don't mind meeting new people. The major issue with me is finding a man that is older than me who doesn't think I'm out for money, that I want him to keep me up or I want his house ( laughing) I actually find it stimulating to have great conversation with someone older than me. Least they can carry on a decent conversation( intelligent one that is). There at a place in their life where they are stable. They have more of a maturity level( well most) and they know what they want. They have learned through the years that what a woman really wants is to be loved no matter what they feel like they have become physically, emotionally and spiritually. You can look at a older man and say hey could you wear a different shirt tonight and instead of ignoring you or telling you that you are being stupid or lame they just change it to make you happy. They understand that asking them to do something is not us nagging them but in asking we want to know that we have a place to fall. Ok enough with the tangent.
Well I hate to take Noah out today because he has been so sick but I'll have too! I have several things that need to be mailed off and have to buy more juice at the grocery store. Noah is doing better though. His cough has gotten more wet and he is getting the junky stuff up. So I am assuming and I'm not a doctor that it was something bacterial. As he is moaning. Women need to teach their son's, whom we love very much, how to walk, use a juice cup and talk -instead of moan- when they are sick. He doesn't feel well I know but gosh use your words!!!( laughing). Need to go and check on him!!
xoxoxoxo,
Christi

No comments: