Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Anguish is what I feel.......

Christmas just wasn't Christmas this year. I think that we delude ourselves into believing that we don't need someone special in our lives to have a great Christmas. I cried most of the day internally for the arms of someone special around me. I think that someone special knows whose arms I'm speaking about. I sometimes think that Life isn't fair sometimes. Why does God allow us to meet people that we fall head over heels for and put roadblocks in the way so if feels like you would never be able to have something with them? I'm crying right now because I miss him. I want so much to be with him and I don't know if this feeling will ever go away. I don't want to forget him. I'm a romantic and this scares me.I'm always falling for people who don't care or care but are too scared to show me how they really feel. I just need to accept there may be no me and him. It's hard because I pray every night that God would take care of him, keep him healthy, safe and honest. God will give him forgiveness for everyone if he would just ask God for the help. I forget that I have always been brought up in church and he hasn't had the opportunity. He is still learning what it means to forgive and to be loved by someone. Love is an awesome feeling when you choose to accept it from someone and trust that they will not hurt you in the journey. I am willing to love and be this to him all he needs to do is accept it from me!
In love,
Christi~

No comments: