Thursday, November 30, 2006

Falling leaves


I had this wonderful picture of the last leaf on my tree! It kinda signifies the end for me in this house. I know I'm always somewhat sappy! Ha ha No pun intended there! I've lived in this house for almost 7 years. It seems like the past year for this tree has been dreary. Poor tree is healthy just had one bloom on it this year that lasted for about a week. When the leaves started changing it took for ever to change and about 2 days after the tree turned we had a windstorm and blew all the leaves but one out. I decided to take a picture because it seemed to have determination that it could take anything. Reasons beyond my control led me to believe this leaf was sort of a symbol of me. I feel like the determination to stand here and not waver because of forces beyond my control makes me stronger. Yes I cry and yes it hurts. Sometimes though, to become a stronger person, you just have to feel the sad,ugly, hurt and the anger. Music has help me to hold on. I really appreciate where others have been and makes me understand that they know more than myself at times. My music that I'm listening to right now is The Wreckers! There is one song that I love called,"Cigarettes and this old dirt road". That is the way I feel sometimes, to get through the pain of an empty life you just need to wait for someone who will love you because of you not who they want you to be. I've always had difficulty feeling worthy of being loved by any man. Well until I find a man who will love me like I need then I'll continue to smoke and drive. Well those are my thought today! I hope you love the picture!!
XOXOXOXO
Christi~

No comments: