Wednesday, November 29, 2006

so ........

Today has been a "crap shoot". I woke up with a miagrane this morning and had I know that it would have been held against me later I would have suffered through it! Well I didn't suffer through it and Chris put the kids on the bus for me. Ohhh I thought he is being nicer to me, WRONG! Well I've been sick lately because of the weather changing so rapidly that I'm starting to come down with a sinus infection. I wish I could take something for it but that means I would get rest. lol. Days like today just seem crazy. OMYGOSH do I need help with these children or I do believe I will lose my mind completely. My son has thrown more temper tantrums today then I would care to talk about to the point I just sit and cry. Oh well he is asleep now! What irratates me the most is I got home tonight from helping a friend with her children and Chris visibly saw how tired I was said nothing. I forgot we are separated now so he has no reason to care anymore, like he ever has. I said I need you to get them to bed tonight he says ok and why I said I'm tired and I'm stressed. He says to me what do you have to be stressed about. Sometimes you just have to just shutup! Well after he got him dressed for bed he looks at me and says you gonna read him a story and I said putting him to bed requires you to read him a story. Then here it comes I guess I should have expected this reaction I've been listening to it for the last 9 years he says and I quote, " I put him on the bus this morning". Spoken like a true sperm donor. I had to walk away! He screams for me because I walked away and I said I didn't realize our children were a part or score keeping. He politely walked into his office and got on the computer where he has stayed for the last hour. I know I made the right decision now.
Christi~

No comments: