Thursday, January 11, 2007



This is my favorite layout! I'll express this by saying that I miss my stepfather everyday that has passed since his death back last Febuary the 8th. I wish I could speak to him now the way we used to. He is that Knight in Shinning Armor to my Mother and whom I would wait for the rest of my life. I wish there were still men out there like him. I'm not sure that there are men like him anymore in this world. Who just make you laugh, love you with everything they have and are always a bit nervous about you hurting them because they feel so much love for you. A man that will cry when he is sad and be who he was. He always used to say if you can't be who you are then who can you be? I always loved that saying. I love to reminisce about what kind of dad he was to me. I'll always remember the Little white house! I spent so much time in it! We had no running water and no electricity and no bathrooms. I remember I was helping Al with repairing something around the house and he asked me to hand him the hammer that was under the bed. I went under the bed to pick up the hammer. He bent down to show me where the hammer would be and then a mouse ran across my hand. I screamed bloody murder, right into his ear. I think he went deaf in that instant. Laughing. He always used to laugh when I would come to visit after that saying the screamer is hear. He was teasing me but I loved it. Me and Al had a bond. I hope that one day I will find a man like him for my children. He knew how to love and he taught me how to as well. So I do love this lo. It may not be the best or the most perfect but the Man I wrote it for was the reason I love it so much!
XOXOXOXO,
Christi~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very special and beautiful lo! Love your journaling...very touching.