Friday, January 12, 2007

Ohh the Humdrum is back.......


And what better way to kick those blues but to take the time for a hot bath and some wonderful ginger and lemon tea!! That will shake these dulldrums away. Plus a little sex wouldn't hurt!! My life has just gotten way more interesting! I have a friend who is just starting a site and today she asked me to design for her company, help her with the kits and do all the classes on her site! I gotta tell you that is the biggest compliment that I could ever receive!! So today I don't think I'll be needing a bath or tea until this wears off! Thanks for the opportunity friend and I am wishing you congradulations and happiness in the world!!! You deserve it 100%. You are one of the most ambitious people I've ever met!!BTW I've always been a dream chaser so here is a pic of me and Donna Downey! Why because I ROCK!! And "I am perfect just the way I create"~Donna Downey

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Whats the 411?????????? Congrats!