Tuesday, January 09, 2007

ok been very busy...


I came home on the 2nd from my mothers house and went right back on the 6th and stayed till yesterday. I just had a weird wedding anniversary. January 3 it was 9 years of Chris and I being married. Fittingly, we have both come to terms with the separation. I might still care for him and possibly still want the good times but he was very honest in saying that the bad times are still to come and he can't change them from happening. His Job is a big problem in our marriage he is never home. I need to understand his point that his job pays the bills but my heart and our home need him in the house more. He says he can't change it and It's not what I need from the marriage. So we are both adults now, very fearful of what will become of us separately. It hurts because I wanted to be married forever. My mom asked me if I wanted the divorce, My response was it doesn't matter whether I want it, it matters whether we can keep the marriage happy and we ourselves can not. I need more! I'll have to move on. I guess this is why they call it irreconsilable differances. Ok enough about that craziness what a crazy bore.
I'll be starting up blog challenges on Treasured scrapbooing Tomorrow- whooo hoooo. So stay tunned for all of that fun.
Ok so I just got my hair colored before the holiday and I'll post a pic that I don't like really to show you what my hair looks like!! Take and throw away the old and bring on the new is what i say!! Laughing! Remember ladies.....YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!
XOXOXOXOXO,
Christi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your new color! It rawks girly!