Friday, March 24, 2006


You know the crazy thing about publishing your work is. you never know who will love it! I just love this one of my son that I did yesterday for a challenge! I love what I do! I love to write! I love to scrapbook! He is my little monkey! He has such a tenacity for life! As he is whining in the background I realize How much I love him! Do you ever get that smell that wont go away when they are sick! i do it smells so antisepticy! I get that with both of my children whe n they are sick!! Sorry went off topic there! I believe Noah is in a league of his own! HE just takes me along for the ride! It has been a ride let me say!
He has made my life more loving, stessful and courageous. He love my step-father,AL. They contected so well. Noah does not understand death. It's so hard to see him go though missing him this way. I wish that autism was not even an issue for him! I hate Autism it makes me angry that this has to happen to bright and beautiful little boy that i love so much! He and the rest of us take 1 day at a time! I love that little man He is so precious of a gift! I'm so glad God chose me to give this gift of Noah!!!

1 comment:

Mackey said...

Your son is so sweet Christi! I can only imagine how much the death of your step dad has affected all of you - I'm so sorry! This layout is just beautiful - I'm glad you shared with us, both here and at SL!