Friday, March 24, 2006

My step-father's Passing

My loving step father passed on February8,2006. He was a strongest man that I have ever met! My life feels abit empty now that he is gone! Here is some journaling about him!
A perception of a memory I believe is a moment in time we hold dear to us! I hold dear to the moments with Al. Even though he was my step- father, knowing him, was my first real memory of being unconditionally loved. He taught me love, faith and most of all to be fearless. I remember the final conversation we had on the telephone. Al’s spoke his final words to me. “I love you”, Is all he said. I cried like a baby. I had a choice in that moment. I chose to love him unconditionally. This moment I will remember forever. “I love you Al; it’s ok to go”, is what I said. Although I selfishly, wanted Just a Moment More!

No comments: