Monday, March 27, 2006

Hi Guys! Well I wanted to tell you that I must have went through this weird phase this weekend! Everything i did was artsy fartsy in a big way!!! I appreciate the different!!! So I'll just give you the journaling for the lo and I'll talk to you night to let you'll how My appts went!!

Change is perceived differently for everyone. Change literally means to pass from one Phase to another. Change is just a part of life that we must embrace or ignore. Change can bring us happiness, confusion or fear. We must change from one season to the next. To me it brought feelings of grief, mourning a loss so to speak. The seasons changed before I could accept it. Ive had many changes to accept this year. The loss of the ability to bring children into the world is the worst. I wanted to determine the outcome of this change. I still have a choice. I can try to defeat the change or accept it. I chose to grieve the loss. I chose

To accept the change. I look in the mirror everyday and tell myself, you are beautiful, talented and intelligent; NO matter what you tell yourself. Change only affects my body, my spirit, will never change. Changing, just like the seasons, is just a part of life that I can’t control. I must embrace a new season in my life.

*** Update**** The only change that I felt I needed at this moment was to get rid of a man! i think that is funny! Yeahhhh No hysterectomy for me!!******

No comments: