Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Here is the happenings at the Aquarium


I knew right off for Noah this was going to be a stretch! I knew Alexa would not stop talking about it! Noah wanted nothing to do with any creature with the exception of "Mr. Crabbs" a little hermit crab that he associated with "Spongebob Squarepants". He was in total wonder to see the crab move from around with a huge shell on his body. Of course there was also the spitting flounder which Noah thorouly enjoyed! He is a spitter himself! Alexa loved the Sea Otter sucking on his tail. How cute she thought that a little sea otter had his own paci or thumb!! Chris loved trying to show me up with the camera-which he lost I might add. I just appreciated that this long awaited vaction was non stressful and I enjoyed the fun as long as I could!

No comments: