Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Guess who I Met out in Seattle?????


I met Sandy Wiley! We met at Barnes and Noble in university center! She took me to Anthropology - a fab store for inspiration! While we were there she mentioned that she worked for a ribbon company! I'm glad that she does because she gave me some gorgeouse Duponi silk ribbon to add to my stash!! We also went to Fireworks a wonderful bookstore that has a great deal of inspirational books in it!!! I got the book-SHE- and acouple of others as some Heidi Swapp inspiration. Then we took a stroll to a store called Impress It! The shop was on the small side but don't let it fool you! They had some wonderful new products and everyone was so friendly!!! I can't remember the place where we ate dinner! I had a awesome Chicken Ceaser Salad! The one thing that stuck me about the outing is that Sandy is such a lovely, quiet and giving person! I must have talked her ear off for hours and she commented to me- not to shut-up- , I think I would have, you are a very articulate person and I'm glad we got to meet! That made my day! She just listened and gave of her time and her inspiration! To me It was a great choice to meet such a fab person!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omgoodness christi! you are too kind! glad you had a good time and i'm so glad to have met you!
enjoy your books!